We will also require a report on the camp. The report should:
- Have a front page
- An assessment of the objectives against what actually was achieved e.g. did all your activities run or did you run out of time?
- An detailed accounting for finances. Your actual expenditure against your actual income. Any excess must be banked with the Group. It is not necessary to include slips but it is important you learn to handle money responsibly. This will include your budget from your plan with a comparison against what was actually spent.
- What worked
- What didn’t work
- What would you do differently next time
- Comments from at least 3 participants (we suggest you give your patrol members a pen and paper at the end of the camp, get them to write their thoughts down and collect them immediately; alternatively record their thoughts on a cellphone and transcribe them).
- Pictures from the camp.
- Confirmation that you have thanked:
- the parents who did transport;
- the scouts for attending;
- the campsite where you camped (if applicable).
The report must be submitted within two weeks of the camp to the Troop Scouter and to the Court of Honour.