Your hike plan must be submitted to the TS at least 5 days before your hike. It must include:
- Cover page
- A description of your route.
- A map of our route, with the route clearly marked.
- Weather forecast
- Scouts who will be attending.
- How you will be logging your hike (including equipment required) – You must log at least half of your hike using a compass.
- Emergency numbers (confirm they are saved on a cellphone that will be with you).
- Equipment that each scout must have.
- Constantia Nek to Woodhead Dam and back
- Pipe track to Slangolie and back.
- River walk and Panorama circuit Silvermine
- Constantia Nek to Kirstenbosch and return
- Rhodes Memorial to Kirstenbosch (one way only)
- Kirstenbosch to Newlands Forest and return.
- If you wish to do another route, please discuss with your TS beforehand.